- Contact Information
- My Story
- Publications & Presentations
- Courses Taught
|Degree||PhD in NRES|
013 Hardin Hall
3310 Holdrege Street
- 2018 – Second Place, PhD Student Category, "Elevator Speech" Competition awarded by School of Natural Resources
- 2014 – Othmer Fellowship awarded by University of Nebraska - Lincoln Othmer Fellowships are intended to assist in recruiting exceptional scholars who are seeking a terminal degree.
- 2014 – Graduate Assistantship in Research & Teaching (GART, 2014-2017) awarded by School of Natural Resources
- School of Biological Sciences, UNL
- U.S. Geological Survey, Nebraska Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Unit
Currently this page only displays grants that were awarded on 1/1/2009 to the present. If a grant was awarded prior to 1/1/2009 and is still active, it will not be displayed on this page.There no Grants found for this selection.