- Contact Information
- My Story
- Publications & Presentations
- Courses Taught
|Title||Post-Doctoral Research Associate|
702 South Hardin Hall
3310 Holdrege Street
Dr. Paul Flanagan is a post-doctoral research associate for the HPRCC completing various research tasks related to land-atmosphere interactions, land-use land-cover impacts on climate and weather, and Great Plains precipitation variability. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Oklahoma in 2018 and joined the HPRCC in 2019.
- BS - Florida State University, Meteorology
- MS - University of Oklahoma, Meteorology
- PhD - University of Oklahoma, Meteorology (2018)
- Applied Climate and Spatial Science
Currently this page only displays grants that were awarded on 1/1/2009 to the present. If a grant was awarded prior to 1/1/2009 and is still active, it will not be displayed on this page.There no Grants found for this selection.