Robert (Bob) Kuzelka
- Contact Information
- My Story
- Publications & Presentations
- Courses Taught
|Title||Graduate Student Ombudsperson|
504 Hardin Hall
3310 Holdrege Street
Phone Numbers: Primary: 402-417-9424 | Secondary: 402-475-0221
By Appointment Only
Bob Kuzelka likes water and natural resources especially their policy aspects and is an associate professor emeritus in the School of Natural Resources at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL).
He holds degrees in architecture from UNL; and Community and Regional Planning from the University of Texas at Austin and conducted post-graduate research in Town and Country Planning at Sydney University in Australia, under a Fulbright Post Graduate Fellowship.
Bob served as an officer in the U S Army.
His professional experience includes work as an architect, a planner for a neighborhood in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and a policy coordinator on the staff of the Nebraska State Office of Planning and Programming (now the Governor's Policy Research Office).
He was a full-time faculty member at UNL from in 1979 to 2004. During those years he was affiliated with the Conservation and Survey Division; Department of Community and Regional Planning; Department of Forestry, Fisheries and Wildlife; University of Nebraska Water Center; and the School of Natural Resources. From 2001 to 2008, he served as the director of UNL's interdisciplinary environmental studies program.
Bob's academic research interests are in the areas of public policy and planning. He still advises undergraduate and master's level students in thesis and professional projects for topics that interest him.
Bob's outside interests include architecture, cemeteries, chamber music, cities, cycling, opera, swimming and travel.
- BA - University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Architecture (1962)
- MA - University of Texas, Community and Regional Planning (1967)
- Other - Sydney University, Australia, Town and Country Planning (1968)
- 10/7/14 – Maurice Kremer Groundwater Achievement Award awarded by The Groundwater Foundation
- 2011 [June] – Lincoln-Lancaster Environmental Leadership Award
- Environmental Science
- Natural resources and water policy and management
- Land-use planning and management
- Governmental organization
Currently this page only displays grants that were awarded on 1/1/2009 to the present. If a grant was awarded prior to 1/1/2009 and is still active, it will not be displayed on this page.There no Grants found for this selection.