- Contact Information
- My Story
- Publications & Presentations
- Courses Taught
|Degree||PhD in NRES|
102 South Hardin Hall
3310 Holdrege Street
My interests are:
- Public policy related to energy and water
- Environmental stewardship and positive psychology
- Human behavior and the process of decision making with measurable outcomes
My goal is to earn a PhD in the Human Dimensions research area.
- BS - UNL- Lincoln, Mechanical Engineering (1989)
- MS - UNL-Lincoln, (1992)
Currently this page only displays grants that were awarded on 1/1/2009 to the present. If a grant was awarded prior to 1/1/2009 and is still active, it will not be displayed on this page.There no Grants found for this selection.