- Contact Information
- My Story
- Publications & Presentations
- Expertise & Interests
- Courses Taught
|Degree||PhD in NRES (Human Dimensions)|
249 Hardin Hall - Section 23
3310 Holdrege St
- BS - Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Economics (with distinction) (2008)
- MS - Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Economics (with distinction) (2010)
- MS - University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Agricultural Economics (2016)
- 2016 – Fall Travel Grant awarded by SNR Graduate Student Association
General: Behavioral and experimental economics; environmental and resource economics; industrial organization.
Specific, but not limited to: Behavioral intervention; behavioral contract theory; climate vulnerability; conservation policies and resource management; energy policy; experimental auction; food insecurity; machine learning; mechanism design; non-market valuation; network and game theory; risk, uncertainty and decision theory.
Currently this page only displays grants that were awarded on 1/1/2009 to the present. If a grant was awarded prior to 1/1/2009 and is still active, it will not be displayed on this page.There no Grants found for this selection.