Buildings Occupied by CSD
Built in 1869-1870, University Hall was the first building constructed on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln campus.
Learn more about University Hall.
Grant Memorial Hall
Grant Memorial Hall was completed in 1887. The third floor was added during a major renovation in 1899-1900. The building was declared unsafe during the summer of 1965, and was razed in 1966.
Learn more about Grant Memorial Hall.
Old Nebraska Hall
Home of CSD until February 1961. Years earlier, the top floor was removed as a safety measure. Old Nebraska Hall was built in 1887-1888, and remodeled in 1908. It was the third University building, proceeded by University Hall and Pharmacy Hall.
Learn more about Old Nebraska Hall.
From 1961 to the summer of 2006, CSD was located in Nebraska Hall, City Campus of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Nebraska.
Learn more about Nebraska Hall
CSD, part of the School of Natural Resources, is now located within Hardin Hall, on the UNL East Campus.
Learn more about Hardin Hall.