Select a region on the map or a name from the list below. The association description will be displayed in the right column.
- Canyon-Rosebud-Rock outcrop
- Tassel-Busher-Rock outcrop
Ordering a Hardcopy
You can order on-line a hardcopy of the General Soil Map of Nebraska, from the School's store ("Nebraska Maps and More").
General Soil Map of Nebraska
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Soil Conservation Service
James R. Culver - Nebraska State Soil Scientist
Steve J. Schaefer - Cartographer
Conservation and Survey Division
School of Natural Resources
Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Mark S. Kuzila - Research Soil Scientist
Ann M. Mack - Cartographer
25. Albaton-Haynie-Sarpy Association
- Albaton: Deep, nearly level, poorly drained, clayey soils formed in alluvium on bottomlands; Vertic Fluvaquents, fine.
- Haynie: Deep, nearly level, well-drained, silty soils formed in alluvium on bottomlands; Mollic Udifluvents, coarse-silty
- Sarpy: Deep, nearly level, excessively drained, sandy soils formed in alluvium on bottomlands; Typic Udipsamments.