Go to all Forms
If you have questions about information presented here, please contact:
- Christine Steggs: email@example.com, 402-472-8120
- Special Topics Course Request Posted: 8/22/2016
Description: Use this form to request a Special Topics course. It cannot be added to the schedule until this form has been approved by the SNR Teaching Coordinator.
Contact: Patty Swanson
Contact Information: 102b HARH, EC 0921 Phone: 402-472-5355
Additional Information and/or Instructions:
- The completed Request for Special Topics Course form must be received by the Teaching Coordinator (Drew Tyre) no later than 8:00 am the Wednesday before the semester begins.
- If the course includes a field trip or additional expenses, you must request extra funds from the SNR Director or CASNR Dean prior to including the field trip on the syllabus. Approval of funds must be provided electronically to the Assistant to the Director (Christine Steggs) and NRBC Accounting Associate (Julie Stuckenschmidt).
- Special Topics courses will not be given a cost object for course-related expenses unless they have been approved by the Teaching Coordinator.
- Course syllabus is due to the Administrative Associate (Maria Hansen) by the end of business on the first Friday after classes begin.
- Special Topics courses can be taught only once under the Special Topics title.
Contact the Teaching Coordinator and see http://creq.unl.edu for instructions on making it a permanent course.
Download the form