Go to all Forms
If you have questions about information presented here, please contact:
- Christine Steggs: email@example.com, 402-472-8120
- SNR Single User Image Release Form Posted: 4/17/2012
Description: Form to grant permission to use and display images of adults and minors. Must be completed for the usage of any single picture or set of pictures from an event.
Contact: Shawna Richter-Ryerson
Contact Information: 911 HARH, EC 0989 Phone: 402-472-6515
Additional Information and/or Instructions:
SNR will maintain a department Image Release Form, which will be available via the SNR Forms webpage, and incorporated into Employee Hiring and Student Welcome procedures. This will be reviewed annually in the summer by the Image Release Form ad hoc committee so any changes are implemented and available no later than August 1 of each year.
- Appendix A of the Image Release Form allows individuals to specify a photo or event that they are releasing to SNR. The text provided in Appendix A can be altered to fit a specific event. If the release form is for a specific purpose or event, the SNR staff processing the form will add a description of the person's clothing from the image before scanning.
- For recruitment and outreach events and images taken for general promotional materials, the School/event host will incorporate narrative into the form that, when signed, shall convey permission for the School to use photographic images taken of individuals attending the event.
- For the Graduate Student website, a separate form will be maintained that refers specifically to the website.
Download the form