Go to all Forms


If you have questions about information presented here, please contact:

Visiting Personnel/Nonresident Alien Independent Contractor Miscellaneous Expense Voucher   Posted: 12/12/2011
Description: Complete this form to request payment of visiting non-University personnel. If Canadian is checked, the B-1/B-2 Affidavit Form will also need to be submitted.
Contact: Hannah Kahler
Contact Information: 237c HARH, EC 0972   Phone: 402-472-5585
Download the form