Go to all Forms


If you have questions about information presented here, please contact:

Student Trip Insurance   Posted: 10/14/2013
Description: Student Trip Insurance provides protection in the event of an accident. All University of Nebraska students are required to have student trip insurance when traveling outside the city of Lincoln. Trips that are inside the city of Lincoln are not required to have Field Trip Insurance but are encouraged to do so.
Contact: Patty Swanson
Contact Information: 229d South HARH, EC 0982   Phone: 402-472-5355
Download the form