Employee Handbook - Single Item
- Natural Resources majors - Sara Winn: firstname.lastname@example.org, 102d HARH, EC 0981 Phone: 402-472-0636
- Advise undergraduate students majoring in Applied Climate Science, Environmental Restoration Science, Fisheries and Wildlife, Grassland Ecology and Management, Pre-Forestry, Water Science, and Undeclared Natural Resources.
- Serve as liaison for incoming freshmen, transfer students, and international students.
- Maintain course plans that show courses for each semester of a 4- or 5-year program.
- Coordinate and track internships.
- Maintain information for the Current Student website.
Faculty are expected to do career advising with the students.