Employee Handbook - Single Item
- Graduate Committee Chair - Mark Pegg: firstname.lastname@example.org, 402 HARH, EC 0974 Phone: 402-472-6824
The Graduate Committee Chair is responsible for:
- Assuring fair and consistent compliance with all Graduate College policies and for overseeing student appeals.
- Overseeing all graduate degrees, majors, specializations, minors and certificate programs in SNR.
- Facilitating the agenda and deliberations of the graduate committee and assisting them to create graduate programs in which exemplary students are held to high expectations.
- Helping colleagues design cutting edge curriculum, examinations and research requirements, and assist them in providing attentive mentoring for all graduate students.
- Assuring that every graduate student is held to the highest standards of academic integrity.
Additional information can be found at http://www.unl.edu/gradstudies/facstaff/gradchair