Login to Firefly at https://firefly.nebraska.edu. Select Employee Self Service, then Scholarships. From here, you will be able to allocate credit hours for themselves, spouse, and/or dependent(s).
If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance in signing up for the program, please visit the UNL Department of Human Resources, 407 Canfield Administration Building, 402-472-3101.
Key Points to Remember
- Employees must be full time regular University of Nebraska employees to be eligible for the program.
- In order to use the Scholarship program for themselves, a spouse or dependent, employees must enroll in the program prior to the first day of classes for each semester.
- If an employee requests to take classes during working hours, supervisor's permission is required.
- Only undergraduate classes are covered under this policy for spouses/dependents.
- Dependent children must be full time students in order to receive coverage under this program.
For additional information see HR Employee and Dependent Scholarship Program.