Employee Handbook - Single Item
- R.M. (Matt) Joeckel: email@example.com, 615 HARH, EC 0996 Phone: 402-472-7520
Soil Geomorphology Laboratory
- X-ray diffraction (XRD): powder and clay samples.
- Particle-size analysis (PSA): hydrometer; laser spectrometry (Coulter Counter).
- Sample preparation: removal of organic matter, carbonates, iron, etc.
- Magnetic susceptibility: lab probe; field probe.
- Soil and sediment sampling, core description: truck mounted probe; 1-7/8- to 4-inch cores; up to ~30-foot in depth, depending on water table and sediment characteristics.
- Soil and site characterization: soil mapping; soil series confirmation; determination of soil taxonomy; landscape evolution.
- One-time setup fee for sample preparation. Charges for analyses are on a contract basis.