Employee Handbook - Single Item
- Assistant to the Director - Christine Steggs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 908 HARH, EC 0989 Phone: 402-472-8120
- Administrative Associate - Maria Hansen: email@example.com, 909 HARH, EC 0989 Phone: 402-472-9873
Each supervisor is expected to do the following:
- Follow University, IANR, CASNR, CAS, and SNR labor policies; treat employees fairly and with respect.
- Develop the initial position description.
- Chair the search committee.
- If an office space assignment is needed, contact the Assistant to the Director.
- When the position has been filled, notify the SNR Hires and Separations group of the employee's name, start date, and office assignment.
- Meet with the employee regularly; provide to them the position expectations and deadlines; discuss with them possible obstacles and how to overcome them.
- Make sure the employee has the resources and knowledge necessary to succeed in the position.
- Provide training, if needed.
- Complete an annual performance evaluation.
- If an employee is leaving, notify the SNR Hires and Separations group of the last day of employment.