Employee Handbook - Single Item
- Approval Process - John Carroll: email@example.com, 903 HARH, EC 0989 Phone: 402-472-8368
- Approval Process and E-mail Listing - Christine Steggs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 908 HARH, EC 0989 Phone: 402-472-8120
All faculty and staff with paid appointment in SNR (at any FTE) will select a Mission Area (Applied Ecology, Climate Science, Environmental Science, Geography and Spatial Science). Staff who provide services SNR-wide will have the option of selecting Administrative Services.
An email list for each core mission area will be maintained by SNR in the UNL GAL address book for Outlook; the below faculty will be included in the in the SNR Directory (snr.unl.edu) Filter by Mission Area.
- Positions that are included in a Core Mission Area:
- Tenured/tenure-track faculty (at any FTE)
- Nontenure-track state-funded faculty (at any FTE)
- Nontenure-track grant-funded faculty (at any FTE) who have been appointed in a faculty position for 3 or more years
- Core Mission Area faculty may send an email to John Carroll, copy to Christine Steggs and Maria Hansen, requesting a second Mission Area. This request must include assurances that they will actively engage in both Mission Areas, meetings, providing input to the Mission Area Leaders, etc. John will Reply to All with his answer.
This is intended to expand the information exchange to/from more people. An email group list for each extended mission area will be maintained by SNR in the UNL GAL address book for Outlook; the below position types who are paid employees may be included in Mission Area data in the Academic Program Review.
- Positions that are included in an Extended Mission Area:
- Post Docs
- Nontenure-track faculty who have been in faculty positions for less than 3 years
- Temporary Lecturers (appointed for one or two semesters at a time)
- All staff (managerial-professional and office service, regular and temporary)
- Emeritus faculty (optional)
- Visiting Faculty (optional)