Employee Handbook - Single Item
- Graduate Admissions Coordinator - Patty Swanson: email@example.com, 229d HARH, EC 0982 Phone: 402-472-5355
- SNR Webmaster - A/V and Computer Wallpaper - Mark Mesarch: firstname.lastname@example.org, 913 HARH, EC 0989 Phone: 402-472-5904
Faculty members are able to request classrooms they would prefer to teach in, however; the Graduate Admissions Coordinator will make the final decision as to room assignments for Hardin Hall. Classrooms needed outside of Hardin Hall are generally assigned by Office of the University Registrar. Classrooms are assigned based on the previous year's semester assignments, room size, enrollment limits, and course meeting time. Conference rooms are used as classrooms only when absolutely necessary.
Classrooms in Hardin Hall are equipped with an LCD projector, computer, and internet access. LCD projectors, laptops, and overhead projectors are also available for check-out through the resource database. Technicians are available to train instructors on the use of classroom equipment. Audio/Visual and computer wallpaper can display SNR related activity pictures and information. Please contact the SNR Webmaster to submit information/images to post.
Prior to the start of each semester, the Office Associate-Lead will ensure that teaching supplies are in each Hardin Hall classroom. If classroom supplies are low during the semester, contact the Office Associate-Lead.
Classrooms in Hardin Hall:
- HarH 023 - Teaching Wet Lab, capacity 30 students
- HarH 024 - Teaching Wet Lab, capacity 30 students
- HarH 107 - Auditorium, capacity 128 students (main floor with tables), 242 students (balcony with theater-style seating)
- HarH 141 - Computer Lab, 23 computers/seats
- HarH 142 - Computer Lab, 24 computers/seats
- HarH 162 - Classroom, capacity 36 students
- HarH 163 - Classroom, capactiy 60 students