- Assistant to the Director - Christine Steggs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 908 South HARH, EC 0989 Phone: 402-472-8120
- Adminstrative Associate - Maria Hansen: email@example.com, 909 South HARH, EC 0989 Phone: 402-472-9873
Each course is required to have a syllabus that is distributed to students and emailed to the SNR Administrative Associate no later than 5 PM the first Friday of class. SNR shall maintain a database of all NRES and WATS home courses, and all other courses taught by SNR faculty.
UNL Faculty Senate Syllabus Policy: All courses must have a syllabus and all syllabi must include specific information about the instructor, course requirements, grading policy and schedule for examinations. This policy may be found at http://www.unl.edu/asenate/syllabuspolicy.pdf.
CASNR information for teaching may be found at http://casnr.unl.edu/teaching-casnr.
Each syllabus must include:
- The name of each Teaching Assistant (if applicable)
- A Late Assignment Policy with a clear statement regarding penalties for late work
- The following language: “Students with disabilities are encouraged to contact the instructor for a confidential discussion of their individual needs for academic accommodation. It is the policy of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln to provide flexible and individualized accommodation to students with documented disabilities that may affect their ability to fully participate in course activities or to meet course requirements. To receive accommodation services, students must be registered with the Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) office, 132 Canfield Administration, 402-472-3737 voice or TTY.”
- If the course is ACE-approved, syllabus must include the Student Learning Outcome (SLO) that will be achieved, a brief description of the opportunities the course provides for students to acquire the knowledge or skills necessary to achieve the SLO(s), and a brief description of the graded assignments that will be used to assess the students' achievement of the SLO(s).
- Academic Dishonesty, Policy Appeals, and Grade Appeals Policy