Graduate Student Handbook
- Associate Director - Paul Hanson: email@example.com, 904 HARH, EC 0989 Phone: 402-472-7762
- Assistant to the Director - Christine Steggs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 908 HARH, EC 0989 Phone: 402-472-8120
SNR shall comply with the UNL Youth Activity Safety Policy and shall consider this part of employee training. SNR shall distribute the UNL and SNR policies to each paid employee and graduate student, and shall require that they sign an acknowledgement form indicating that they have read and understand them.
SNR shall collect forms on a calendar-year basis, January 1 through December 31. The forms shall be retained following the UNL Record Retention policy. If an employee/graduate student is involved in a youth activity that is coordinated by another department during the calendar year, he/she may notify the SNR Associate Director or Alumni Coordinator via email and request that his/her signed acknowledgement form be provided to the other unit. The UNL Museum and SNR have agreed to a reciprocating agreement to accept/receive these forms.
Associated Documents and Forms
- UNL Youth Activity Safety Policy, http://police.unl.edu/campus-youth-activity-safety-policy#docs-links
- SNR Youth Activity Safety Policy and Procedure
- UNL-SNR Youth Activity Safety Policy Acknowledgement Form
- Activity Director Checklist
- Activity Worker Guidelines, http://police.unl.edu/policies/activity-worker-guidelines
- SNR Activity Worker Acknowledgement Form
- Sample Parent/Guardian Information form, http://police.unl.edu/policies/activity-worker-guidelines under Associated Files. To be incorporated into existing event registration form. Work with the SNR Associate Director or his/her designee to make the form event specific.
- SNR Parent/Guardian Information to be posted at events (coming soon)
- Youth Activity Safety Policy FAQ, http://police.unl.edu/policies/youth-activity-safety-policy-faq