- Adminsitrative Associate - Maria Hansen: email@example.com, 909 HARH, EC 0989 Phone: 402-472-9873
Contact the Administrative Associate if you need departmental letterhead. It should be used only for official University business related to your work and research. The template will be delivered to the recipient via email.
The first page of any letter on letterhead should be printed on N-Bond paper. Subsequent pages will be printed on plain paper. The SNR standard is to include a header of Personal Title, First Name, Last Name, Date, Page x of x on any pages following the first page of multi-page letters. This is represented on our template when text reaches the second page. No footer is required.
To save your personalized letterhead from within Word:
- Click on the File Tab (Word 2010) or Office symbol (Word 2007) in the upper left corner.
- Click "Save As."
- Select the location in which you'd like to save the letterhead template.
- In the "Save As Type" field, click "Word Template."
- Give your personalized letterhead a name.
- Click "Save."
The primary office associates for the School can assist you in making changes to the letterhead as needed and retain a copy of the file.