Graduate Student Handbook
- Administrative Associate - Maria Hansen: firstname.lastname@example.org, 909 HARH, EC 0989 Phone: 402-472-9873
- Assist with the development and update of department policies and procedures.
- Serve as an advocate for staff.
- Manage the Director's calendar.
- Coordinate and schedule faculty meetings, prepare and distribute minutes.
- Coordinate the electronic Annual Report of Faculty Accomplishments (ActivityInsight).
- Coordinate documents needed for the Promotion and Tenure (P & T) Committee's review.
- Coordinate the annual faculty evaluation process.
- Collect all staff evaluations.
- Provide all faculty and staff with an electronic copy of their evaluations; submit ratings to the Natural Resources Business Center Manager by the required deadline.
- Manage the School's academic personnel files.