Graduate Student Handbook
Please contact Patty Swanson with comments or updates (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Return to the complete Graduate Student Handbook
Memorandum of Courses - Filing Procedure
- The Memorandum of Courses must be submitted by the student to the Masters Specialist in the Office of Graduate Studies prior to the completion of half of the program. It is required for candidacy.
- "Incompletes" and "no reports" count as completed courses.
- A student may not file a Memorandum of Courses and graduate in the same semester or summer session.
- It is the student's responsibility to obtain signatures and submit the form to Graduate Studies.
- For more information see http://www.unl.edu/gradstudies/current/degrees#masters