Lincoln Seasonal Temperatures (Ranked): 1887 to Present *
- Lincoln spring temperature averages ranked 1887 through 2013
- Lincoln summer temperature averages ranked 1887 through 2013
- Lincoln autumn temperature averages ranked 1887 through 2012
- Lincoln winter temperature averages ranked 1887-88 through 2012-13
Lincoln Seasonal Snowfall (Ranked): 1899-1900 to 2010-11**
* NOTE: Climatologists AND Meteorologists do NOT use astronomical
seasons for their data analysis. They instead use the calendar months for seasons.
Winter is December 1-February 28 (29) and not December 21 -March 21.
Spring is April 1-May 31 and not March 21 -June 21.
Summer is June 1-August 31 and not June 21- September 21.
Autumn is September 1 - November 30 and not September 21 -December 21.
** NOTE: Climatologists AND Meteorologists do NOT us annual snowfall totals,
but instead use the continuous snowfall season (first snowfall in the Autumn through
the last snowfall in the spring)
All of the data on this page are from the official NWS data archives for Lincoln, NE
Additional data for Lincoln, NE can be found at the HPRCC web site.