Built in 1869-1870, University Hall was the first building constructed on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln campus.
Grant Memorial Hall was completed in 1887. The third floor was added during a major renovation in 1899-1900. The building was declared unsafe during the summer of 1965, and was razed in 1966.
Home of CSD until February 1961. Years earlier, the top floor was removed as a safety measure. Old Nebraska Hall was built in 1887-1888, and remodeled in 1908. It was the third University building, proceeded by University Hall and Pharmacy Hall.