Annual Performance Evaluations
- Administrative Associate - Sarah Thorell, firstname.lastname@example.org, 909 South HARH EC 0989, Phone: 402-472-9873
- Assistant to the Director - Christine Steggs, email@example.com, 908 South HARH EC 0989, Phone: 402-472-8120
Evaluation of Faculty
Faculty performance will be evaluated annually. In the fall, each faculty member must submit an updated curriculum vitae and a Report of Faculty Accomplishments generated from Activity Insight to the Administrative Associate. Center or division directors will evaluate faculty who are part of their center or division. The SNR director will evaluate all other faculty.
Evaluation of Staff
Each fall and spring, staff are to meet with their supervisor to conduct a performance conversation and report it through Trakstar Perform. In late spring, the Assistant to the Director will ask supervisors to provide a merit recommendation for each of their staff. Prior to providing the recommendation, supervisors are asked to:
- read employee's position description (saved on the supervisor's S drive)
- read Review Snap reports, journal entries, etc., from performance conversations during the year
- read any supervisor notes they have recorded during the year
- complete the Merit Recommendation form
- for an employee who "exceeds" or "does not meet expectations", the supervisor must provide documentation/justification (NOTE: if an employee's merit recommendation is "does not meet expectations", the Review Snap reports must include statements that reflect this.)
- email the completed form with justification to the designated contact in the director's office.
The director will review/approve all merit recommendations before they will go forward
Customer Peer Comment Form
Form to comment on interactions with other employees within SNR for the employee's supervisor.
Download Customer Peer Comment Form