SNR Employee Handbook

Visiting Personnel/Nonresident Alien Independent Contractor


  • Business Center Manager - Kyle Bogus,, 237a North HARH EC 0972, Phone: 402-472-6703

Complete the "Visiting Personnel / Nonresident Alien Independent Contractor Miscellaneous Expense Voucher" to request payment of visiting non-University personnel.

Download Miscellaneous Expense Voucher

If Canadian is checked, the "B-1/B-2 Affidavit Form" will also need to be submitted.

DownloadB-1/B-2 Affidavit Form

Complete and submit the "Wire Transfer Cover Sheet ".

Download Wire Transfer Cover Sheet