Tonya Haigh - 802 South HARH; EC 0988 | phone: 402-472-6781 | E-mail: email@example.com [Term Expires: 2020]
Warren Pettee - 712 South HARH; EC 0997 | phone: 402-472-8885 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org [Term Expires: 2022]
Ian Ratcliffe (Chair) - 321 South HARH; EC 0973 | E-mail: email@example.com [Term Expires: 2021]
Ronica Stromberg Kettelhake - 320 South HARH; EC 0984 | phone: 402-472-8811 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org [Term Expires: 2022]
The Staff Advisory and Professional Development committee shall be composed of five staff. Members shall serve staggered three-year terms and may serve two consecutive terms. The committee chair or his/her designee will serve as a liaison with the faculty advisory committee and shall select a representative to serve as liaison with the SNR managers. SNR Administration shall identify a position to serve as an ex officio member.
The committee shall:
- advise the director on matters relating to staff
- serve as a point of contact for staff in SNR
- encourage recognition of staff excellence
- encourage and promote professional development
- encourage and promote open lines of communication between staff, faculty, director, associate director, and, if applicable, coordinators and program area leaders
- make recommendations to the director on communicating the process for evaluation of staff
- carry out other assignments as requested by the director
The committee chair or his/her designee will serve as a liaison with the faculty advisory committee and shall select a representative to serve as liaison with SNR managers.