Nebraska Maps & More Store (Map and Publication Sales and Distribution)
- Sales and Event Manager - Jacqueline Loomis, firstname.lastname@example.org, 121a South HARH EC 0961, Phone: 402-472-7550
SNR maintains a walk-in and on-line store (https://nebraskamaps.unl.edu) where customers can purchase SNR and US Geological Survey (USGS) publications. In addition, the store is Nebraska's only USGS Earth Science Information Center (ESIC) outlet. As such, it is authorized to sell USGS products, including complete topographic map coverage of Nebraska. The walk-in store is open 8 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday, closed weekends and major holidays. The on-line store is open 24/7. Those receiving funding from SNR receive a 30% employee discount on their purchases. Items bearing the N logo already include the employee discount.
- Retail operation for the sale and distribution of books, maps, brochures, etc. produced by SNR and others.
- Distribution of informational material to the general public.
- Packet preparation for outreach and workshop activities.
- Preparation and staffing for SNR presence at outreach events such as annual meetings, workshops, festivals, etc.
- For product prices, please visit Nebraska Maps and More.
- For sales practices and pricing, please see the Product Information Form.
Download Product Information Form
Black and White Copying
- Small lot (50 pages or less), normally completed the same day, $0.15 to $0.30 per side depending on paper size and amount of color.
- Large lot (over 50 pages) will be outsourced to UNL Copy Center or other vendors, allow additional time for completion of your project. $0.07 to $0.50 per side.