Graduate Student Handbook

Permanent Personnel Records

The permanent personnel records for SNR staff are maintained in the Natural Resources Business Center (NRBC); academic personnel records for faculty, post doctoral research associates, emeritus, adjunct, and courtesy faculty are maintained in the Director's Office. Employees are allowed to look at their personnel file when an appointment is scheduled to do this. Employees are not allowed to remove any documents, but may have a copy upon request. Employees are allowed to add documents to their personnel file by submitting a copy to the NRBC (for staff files) or the Director's office (for academic files) with a note asking for the document to be added to his/her personnel file.