Graduate Student - Mentoring Agreement
- Recruitment and Retention Coordinator, Graduate Programs -
911 South HARH EC 0989,
This document represents an agreement reached between the graduate student and the faculty mentor/advisor regarding the structure of the working relationship during the student's working relationship with the professor. It should be developed collaboratively between the two parties.
- Students should print off a copy of the agreement form and set a meeting time for student and mentor.
- Student finalizes the form based on discussion.
- Student signs form.
- Student has mentor sign form.
- Student submits a copy of the form to Emma Hazel, Recruitment and Retention Coordinator, SNR Graduate Programs, 911 South Hardin Hall, EC 0989.
Download Mentoring Agreement