Graduate Student Handbook

Memorandum of Courses - Filing Procedure


  • Recruitment and Retention Coordinator, SNR Graduate Programs - Emma Hazel,, 911 South HARH EC 0989, Phone: 402-472-5355
  • The Memorandum of Courses must be submitted by the student to the Masters Specialist in the Office of Graduate Studies prior to the completion of half of the program. It is required for candidacy.
  • "Incompletes" and "no reports" count as completed courses.
  • A student may not file a Memorandum of Courses and graduate in the same semester or summer session.
  • It is the student's responsibility to obtain signatures and submit the form to Graduate Studies.
  • For more information see