Graduate Student Handbook

Memorandum of Courses - Changes


  • Recruitment and Retention Coordinator, SNR Graduate Programs - Brooke Mott,, 911 South HARH EC 0989, Phone: 402-472-5355
  • After the Memorandum has been filed with Graduate Studies, any changes to the Memorandum must be submitted in writing.
  • Changes may be submitted by the student's adviser in a memo/email to the Masters Specialist outlining the additions, deletions, or substitutions.
  • It may or may not be possible to change the Option.
  • Refer to the Graduate Bulletin –