Graduate Student Handbook

Inter-Campus Agreement for Tuition Billing


  • Recruitment and Retention Coordinator, Graduate Programs - Emma Hazel,, 911 South HARH EC 0989, Phone: 402-472-5355

If a student enrolls in a course at another NU campus (i.e. UNK, UNO), their benefits will cover this tution. However, it is important that they contact the Graduate Studies Office to let them know of the situation. There is an NU system, inter-campus agreement in place for processing the tuition, but it is not automated. Graudate Studies will contact the appropriate campus, such as UNK and request that they send UNL Graduate Studies the tutition bill. The current contact is Jane Schneider (402-472-8670, The student will need to provide his/her name, student ID number, and a description of the situation. Enrolling in such a course should be done only in response to an adviser's request to do so, or in consultation with the adviser. There are restrictions based on the number of credit hours in which the student is enrolled. Contact Graduate Studies before enrolling so that ensure processes and responsibilities are understood. This is not something an adviser can assist with.