Filtered for Applied Climate Science Major
Position: Full-Time, Permament
Location: Durham, NC
USFWS National Energy Management Team Members
Position: Full-Time, Temporary
Location: Denver, CO
If you have a job you would like listed here, please send the information to email@example.com Please include the following information, if applicable: Position title, Position type (part-time, seasonal, etc.), Location, Application Deadline, Salary. Attach a link to the job announcement, if possible or send us the document in pdf format.
Learning Assistants in SCIL 101: Science and Decision-making for a Complex World.
Looking for undergraduate or graduate students or post-doctorate applicants.
To apply: Please send an email to Jenny Dauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include
- your current resume
- a short paragraph describing why you are interested in the position
- Undergrads only: your class standing, major and GPA
Each semester is a rolling deadline until positions are filled.
Other Job Sites
Texas A&M University
Go to this site, and click on links for internships or summer positions. Site is updated with positions every day, and is the site for wildlife-related jobs.
Student Conservation Association
Natural Resource Job Directories
- American Fisheries Society: https://fisheries.org/jobs
- Wildlife Society: https://careers.wildlife.org/
- North American Association for Environmental Education: https://naaee.org/eepro/jobshttps://naaee.org/eepro/jobs
- Environmental Organization: https://www.ecojobs.com/
- EnviroOne: http://www.enviroone.org/volunteer
- The JobSeeker: http://www.thejobseeker.net/
- Leed Certification Help (Green Jobs): https://new.usgbc.org/jobs
- Careers at Li-Cor: https://www.licor.com/careers/
- Environmental Jobs: http://www.environmentaljobs.com
- American Conservation Experience: https://usaconservation.applicantpool.com/jobs/
- International Society of Arborist: https://www.isa-arbor.com/Careers/Career-Center
- Geoscience Job Center: https://www.americangeosciences.org/jobs/
- USAJOBS: http://www.usajobs.gov/
- Nebraska's Natural Resources Districts: https://www.nrdnet.org/nrds/employment
State wildlife/fisheries/natural resources jobs
- Nebraska: http://outdoornebraska.gov/careers/
- Iowa: http://www.iowadnr.gov/About-DNR/Employment
- Missouri: https://mdc.mo.gov/about-us/careers
- Wisconsin: http://dnr.wi.gov/employment/
- Illinois: https://www.dnr.illinois.gov/outreach/EmploymentOpportunities/Pages/default.aspx
- Colorado: http://cpw.state.co.us/aboutus/Pages/Jobs.aspx
Conservation Job Board
The Conservation Job Board profiles the latest jobs in the fields related to natural resource conservation including forestry, wildlife biology, fisheries, ecology, wetlands, marine science, environmental policy, environmental education, park management and more. We currently feature over 1,000 jobs with around 20 new listings added each day.
U.S. Geological Survey
Look under specific area--for example, "water resources." Click on "JOBS".
Links to water quality, fisheries, and wildlife jobs
Zoo & Aquarium Jobs
- Zoological Association of America: http://zaa.org/job-board
- Association of Zoos & Aquariums: https://www.aza.org/jobs/
- Josh's Water Jobs: https://www.joshswaterjobs.com/
Handshake @ Career Services
Handshake is the place for students of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln to search and apply for internships, co-ops, part-time and full-time jobs. You can also utilize Handshake to:
- Upload a resume and complete your online career profile
- Allow your online career profile and resume to be viewable by employers
- Learn which employers are attending upcoming Career Fairs
- View upcoming local and on-campus career events
- Research contact information for local and national employers
- Search for and apply to open positions