- Typically 8 per year
This scholarship was established in 1994 to provide financial assistance to students attending the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources by the Lancaster County Farm Bureau. Recipients of this scholarship must have graduated from a high school in or be a resident attending a high school outside of Lancaster County and who have demonstrated superior academic achievement.
- Incoming freshman or any College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR) undergraduate student in good standing
- Graduate of a Lancaster County High school
- GPA of 3.0 or above preferred
- Applicants must have demonstrated academic achievement
- Student must be a member of the Collegiate Farm Bureau (CFB) when they receive scholarship. If you are not a current member, you must join before receiving the scholarship. Membership is free. Information on the CFB can be found here
Due Date: April of each year
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 402-472-2201.