- Typically 1 per year
Professor Mussehl, who is deceased, was a Chairman of the former Poultry Science Department.
Scholarships up to $2000 per year are awarded to current undergraduate students who are interested in a career in the poultry industry. Undergraduate students from animal science, biological systems engineering, food science and technology, veterinary science, agribusiness, and other degree programs with a poultry emphasis are eligible. Current Mussehl scholarships recipients may re-apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate high scholarship
- Provide evidence of their interest in a career in the poultry industry after graduation. Examples include, but are not limited to, animal production and health, meat and egg processing, poultry research, poultry waste management, poultry nutrition, environmental quality and safety in poultry, and product promotion in the poultry industry.
- Recipients of the awards may re-apply for annual renewals.
- Provide one letter of reference
- Provide a Statement of Career Intentions (half-page essay)
Due Date: April of each year
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 402-472-2201.
|2020-2021||Sagan Smith & Chase Streeter|